Bonjourno!
So, I just took my second shower here...yes, it's not an everyday occurrence for Italians family. I know you are all judging me. The thing about this hostel is, stinky internet and only "hot" water for about 2 hours. We just strolled the city again today because the real thing starts tomorrow when we take a day trip to Mantua, then Rome for a few days, and last Sicily. I thought I would just leave you guys with some pictures, but I am stopping this blog if my family does not skype me within the next two days (cough cough).
Today, we went to the Romeo and Juliet balcony. It was one of the neatest things I have ever seen. I know I know, how lame, but it was incredible. The amount of people who have visited that balcony and written on the wall is a site to see! The fact that that many people have written on the wall really makes a statement about people looking for love in this city. That is very evident. Italy is very different in the fact that there are couple together all of the time walking together, drinking coffee together, etc. Couples are together constantly. It is very uplifting! There will be many more stories to come, but not much to blog about today!
Ciao!
Morgan
 |
| Bundy followed me to Italy! |
 |
| Analaura & I by the Adige River |
 |
| Matt & I....don't worry he got his own hat! |
 |
| Castelvecchio |
 |
| Valeria, Analaura, Channing and I on the bridge at Castelvecchio |
 |
| Little boy who talked to me in Italian! |
 |
| Writing on the wall at Romeo & Juliet |
 |
| Be embarrassed haha |
 |
| The Balcony |
 |
| Apparentally touching Juliets "you know" is good luck |
 |
| Hanging locks on the gates is also goodluck! |
FINALLY a picture of Matt!
ReplyDeleteMorgan - are you getting emails as well or do I have to blog you comments (is that even a real phrase?)? How do I schedule a skype session with you?
ReplyDelete